Handling of Personal Information
- We may make use of the personal information you provide through this website to enable us to offer services to you. In this event, your personal information will be protected as follows in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Basic Policy. The personal information in question refers to information provided through this website that can be used to identify an individual person, such as the person's name, address, e-mail address, telephone/fax number, gender, and date of birth.
- When you are asked to provide us with your personal information, we will clearly state the purpose for which it will be used and will not use it for any other purpose. Additionally, a person will be appointed to be responsible for handling personal information and shall handle said information appropriately.
- This site will never disclose or provide your personal information to a third party without your consent. However, exceptions apply in the following circumstances.
- - When you have already provided your agreement for the disclosure of your information.
- - When required to disclose by law or by government agencies.
- - When disclosure of your personal information to a company such as a subcontractor is necessary for the operation of this website.
- - In these cases, efforts will be made to limit the disclosure to the minimum required, and the party to whom the information is disclosed shall be required by contract or other means to carry out appropriate management of said personal information.
- The Museum shall, in addition to complying with the laws and regulations applicable to the personal information held by this site, review and improve our efforts in these areas as appropriate.
- Any separate statements regarding the handling of personal information shall take precedence.